This Event is Now Closed, Thank you for Your Support!
Hear how Bryan Engelman, Change Manager from KCP&L, is plowing new ground in the Organizational Change Management field. Join us for this real- life story on how to define and architect overall change strategies and operational frameworks in order to drive and guide change within your organization.
We will discuss the following topics and tactics:
- How to build a business case for a CMO (Change Management Office)
- Understand where your organization is on the change maturity curve
- Where should your CMO reside within your given organization? And how do you get the $$-funding-$$ & resources?
- How to best position senior leadership support and advocacy to invest in OCM (Organizational Change Management)
- Who to leverage and to create Alliance Partnerships with to make your OCM efforts successful
Bryan E. Engelman, Manager, Change Management, Kansas City Power & Light
Webinar Fee: $95
Register: Click Here to Register