Women in Energy Conference
We invite you to participate in one of the most inspiring events that allow you to learn, grow, and advance your career — the Power Conference to ADVANCE Women in Utilities! These upcoming two-day events (with scheduled dates in 2020 or 2021) connect you with utility professionals with the experience, skills, and resources to refine or transform your career path and utility organization as a whole.
In the past, participants have been able to increase salaries, improve their benefits, and acquire promotions through actionable career guidance and networking opportunities presented by the Women in Energy Conference. As such, the utility field has embraced more engaged, empowered, and dedicated employees. You don’t want to miss out!
What to Expect From the Women in Energy Conference
The Women in Energy Conference presents a unique blend of inspiring firsthand stories from keynote speakers, informative peer-to-peer discussions, and valuable networking.
One of the event’s themes, Overcoming Obstacles, focuses on how professionals in their respective fields, especially women, can overcome challenges and achieve personal, career-driven, and business goals. While plenty of conferences and other events may address a few factors that can increase your chances of getting promoted, they often shy away from the real challenges faced every day — from women, wives, partners, mothers, daughters, and friends — but not this event!
It’s no secret that the industry lacks women in C-Suite and other leadership positions. However, research shows that organizations that do are more profitable than those that do not! So, register yourself and your team to gain access and insight into applicable ideas, strategies, and tactics for utilities to develop clear career paths for women.
Real-World Issues Addressed at the Women in Energy Conference
At this conference, the resources and utility professionals collectively take a realistic approach to business and industry. The conference addresses concerns that stem from a wide variety of considerations, including everything from work-life balance to career advancement. When you attend the Women in Energy Conference, here are some questions and topics that will be covered:
- How to focus on advancing your career in the midst of a divorce, grieving the passing of a loved one, relocating your family, or other significant life changes
- Juggling your career and life — how to make the most out of engaging your personal endeavors and reaching occupational milestones
- Fundamental principles and practices to implement so you can achieve your goals
- Overcoming insecurities and how to ADVANCE With Confidence
- Delivering enterprise value by cultivating a diverse workforce
- Using your life’s mission to inform your leadership journey
- Embracing the unexpected and taking risks for professional growth
- How to increase the impact of your women’s resource group
- And much more!
Reach out to a member of our team to learn more about the Power Conference to ADVANCE Women in Utilities, including 2020 and 2021 event dates.
Follow these links to learn about additional events that propel your utility organization forward:
For more information about any conferences, workshops, or other networking opportunities, contact Utility Events today!