Immerse yourself in the topic of Change Management for utility organizations. Benefit from a discussion on the business value of Employee Engagement, Change Leadership, Change Management, and all that you need to navigate the “people side” of organizational and project success in your company. Learn valuable take aways from detailed case studies on how your utility peers manage change!
Your utility invests a lot of money, time and resources in large-scale projects. Standard failure rates are alarmingly high for Change projects – a whopping 70%. Increase your odds of being in the successful 30%! Return to your office with proven methods, insights, and resources on delivering business results through effective change management.
Participants Will Learn:
- How PG&E Builds Change Leadership Capability Across the Enterprise
- Change Management: Getting Everyone’s Buy-in is Critical for Success at JEA
- Change on the “Line”: Xcel Energy Paves a New Way for Front-Line Staff
- State of the Utility Consumer: Why We Need Change Management
- Lessons Learned from ONE Gas’s Transformation Project
- How PECO and Exelon Manage Expectations on Business Integration, Change Management, and IT
- PG&E’s Secret to Track Change Performance to Keep Focused and Deliver Better Results
- How to Build Greater Capacity for Leading Change in Utilities
- ow to Increase Probability of Project Success at Your Utility
- How to Prepare your People and Systems with Process Design Change Management
- Why Some Changes Fail While Others Succeed
- Organizational transformation: Change to Face Current Challenges
- Culture Change, Integration and Project Delivery – Making it Happen
- and much more!