Employee Engagement. Culture Change. Integration. Project Delivery. How are utilities managing change?
Utility professionals and leading subject matter experts are ready to share lessons learned and insights with you. Register today for the most valuable two-day conference of its kind for utilities! At the Change Management for Utilities Conference, September 21-22, 2015, with Host Utility PG&E, you will hear how utilities are managing change in their organizations.
Participate in discussions on Employee Engagement, Change Leadership, Change Management and all that you need to navigate the “people side” of project success in your company. Bring your colleagues to learn from detailed case studies on how your utility peers manage change!
Invest in this 2-day topic immersion to gain fresh perspectives on utility change management. Learn methodologies, success stories and insights directly from utility professionals representing PG&E, San Diego Gas & Electric, Seventy Seven Energy, Kansas City Power & Light, and more!
Participants Will Learn:
- How to Approach Change Across the Utility Enterprise
- Change Management: Increase Probability of Project Success at Your Utility
- How to Build Change Leadership Capability across the Enterprise
- An Evolving Approach to Change Management
- How to Build an Organization around Change Management
- How to Mind the Customer Experience: Manage Change that Impacts Customers
- How to Engage and Energize Your Workforce
- Culture Change, Integration and Project Delivery – Making it Happen
- and much more!
Need a sample first? Join us on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 for a webinar on Defining a Change Strategy Before it Defines You, with Bryan Engelman of Kansas City Power & Light. Click Here for more details.