As COVID-19 has swept across the country, most utility employees are now working from home. Conferences Connect and UtilityEvents.com is pivoting our dynamic in-person events to deliver live, online events to your home office so you and your teammates can continue to Learn | Share | Grow.
Our first event is:
Working from Home: Data Security & Employee Productivity for Utilities April 8th, 1pm Eastern.
This 2 hour event teaches you how to:
– Manage your IT asset(s) at home
– Email Security Best Practices
– Collaboration tools for optimal productivity
– Communication best practices for teams and one-on-one interactions
– How to Manage Change: What Leaders Need to Know to Navigate through Crises
Join Andora Marshall from AEP, Melissa Shaw from ARC Media, Theresa Moulton of Change Management Review and more.
learn best practices from people who’ve done it, for you and your team.