Is your utility’s customer satisfaction one outage away from the lowest on the list? How can you best prepare your utility for the next storm, infrastructure failure, outage, or rate case?
Join us at the 12th Social Media for Utilities conference, October 24-25, 2016 in Las Vegas – Gain two years’ of knowledge and insights in just two days. You’ll meet your utility social media, communications, and customer service counterparts from across North America to learn, share, and grow.
Register today for this two-day topic immersion so you can:
- Learn how DTE Energy Avoided a Reputational Meltdown while preparing for a Nuclear Regulatory Commission Crisis Response Drill
- Learn How We Energies Connects with its Customers with Social Media Video Strategies
- Prepare Your Utility for Customer Preferences and Expectations for Utility Social Media: Insights from E Source
- Promote the Value of Service with American Water’s Targeted Social Media Campaign
- Understand and Measure Social Media Engagement from Global Strategy Group
- Serve Your Customers using Social Media – Hootsuite Helps the Evolution of BC Hydro’s Social Customer Team
- Learn Best Practices for Outage Communications from Alabama Power
- Build Customer Satisfaction by Increasing Social Media Engagement from Seattle City Light
- And much more…
Do you think your utility is far behind every other in social media? Benchmark here. Do you think your utility has the best social media strategy in the industry? You may learn a few valuable nuggets to take back to make it even better. Have a rate case on the horizon? Get tried-and-true ideas to manage that process here. Opportunities to learn this fast and at this level are few and far between. Don’t miss this. Grab a cheap round-trip flight to Vegas (LAS), stay at the Linq at our low group rate, and prepare to learn, share, and grow your contacts, knowledge, and insights in utility social media. See you in late October!