Join us for this timely conference to discuss “what’s next” for utilities
See new business models, emerging technologies, and how to foster a corporate culture of innovation. This conference focuses on actionable strategies to grow and sustain among disruption in the new economy.
- Cyber Security – How can utilities protect the grid at the substation level? Threat alerts and how to keep ahead of threats.
- Emerging technologies – What is available to consumers? How can utilities leverage those opportunities?
- Disruption and the Changing Utility Business Model – How will utilities compete in the new landscape?
- Increasing the Brand Image of the Trusted Utility
- Engaging the New Energy Customer – opportunities to increase market share in the face of increasing competition.
- Innovation from the inside – Fostering a Corporate Culture of Innovation and Out-of-the-box thinking.
Invest in this highly regarded 2-day topic immersion to gain valuable perspectives from industry peers on what defines innovation, how to manage industry disruption, how to foster a corporate culture for innovation, and how to use design thinking to introduce innovation to customers.
Consumers are becoming increasingly energy savvy, and utilities are well positioned to serve their emerging needs. But do consumers actually look to their utility for solutions? Based on ground-breaking research covering 130,000 customers across 130 U.S. utilities, this presentation will provide actionable insights into consumer demand trends and how utilities can successfully meet the demand while increasing brand trust and customer satisfaction. Case studies from Market Strategies International will illustrate how these insights can be further refined into market-ready offerings and will highlight best practices from utilities across the country.
Key takeaways include:
• What types of new products and services are consumers most willing to accept from a utility?
• What have other utilities implemented successfully?
• How can my utility determine which new products or services it should invest in first?
Nisource Implements Performance Support for Field Operations.
Innovation disrupts the status quo to deliver a leap (not just an incremental improvement) toward the big goal. At Nisource, a major shift in implementing performance support for field operations employees is making a significant impact. Hear how it defines performance support, how the internet and smart devices have opened a whole new world of PS options and opportunities, and learn specifically about NiSource’s implementation covering:
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
Get ready for it here.