The Utility Change Conference – WEST
Experience a 2-Day Event at The Utility Change Conference WEST where You Can Learn First-Hand From Utilities on How to Manage Change, Employee Engagement, and Continuous Improvement!
Utility Leaders, Change Practitioners, Transformation Executives, and Process Professionals come together to LEARN | SHARE | GROW!
Utility professionals share their best practices, insights, and lessons learned with you so you can apply what worked for them (and avoid what didn’t) at your utility.
You NEED to be here! Southwest Gas. National Grid. Baltimore Gas & Electric. Avangrid, Muscatine Power & Water. Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). These are just a few of the many utilities you’ll meet at this valuable and interactive event! Grid Modernization, CIS upgrades, AMI, and other “utility-only” topics are featured on the agenda – conversations you cannot find anywhere else – ensuring you and your team get tremendous value from this unique experience.
Bring your team and hear how other utilities are navigating culture shifts, massive change projects, remote workforce, and continuous improvement initiatives at this 2-day event. Gain insights and advice you can implement today in your organization.
Register Today! for The Utility Change Conference WEST, Questions? Call 610-325-4830
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and decision-makers: This conference could be a good opportunity for leaders to stay informed about the latest trends and challenges facing the utility industry, and to learn about new strategies for navigating change.
- Change management professionals: If you’re responsible for implementing change within your utility, this conference can provide you with valuable insights and best practices.
- Technology professionals: As the utility industry undergoes rapid technological change, this conference could be helpful for anyone working on new technologies or infrastructure.
- Regulatory and policy professionals: This conference could be valuable for those who need to stay up-to-date on the latest regulations and policies impacting the utility industry.
- Sustainability professionals: If your utility is focused on sustainability, this conference could provide you with insights on how to incorporate sustainability into your change initiatives.
Other relevant professionals:
- Consultants and vendors: If you work in a related field, such as consulting, technology, or energy, this conference could help you learn more about the specific needs of the utility industry and how you can better serve your clients.
- Academics and researchers: This conference could be a valuable opportunity to learn about the latest research on change management in the utility industry.
- Anyone interested in learning more about change in the utility industry: Even if you don’t work in the utility industry, this conference could be a great way to learn about the challenges and opportunities that are facing this important sector.