The ADVANCE Women’s Leadership Program for Utilities
Women’s Leadership Program for Utilities
Two-Day Intensive Program
Empower yourself and your team to achieve your goals.
The utility industry is changing rapidly, and women are leading the charge. But with so many demands on your time and energy, it can be difficult to find the time and resources to develop your leadership skills. That’s where our two-day Women’s Leadership Program for Utilities comes in.
This intensive program is designed to help you:
- Develop your leadership skills and confidence.
- Learn how to build and lead high-performing teams.
- Navigate the challenges and opportunities of the utility industry.
- Create a plan for your career success.
You’ll learn from experienced industry leaders and participate in interactive workshops and exercises that will help you put your new skills into practice.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this program:
- How to communicate effectively and assertively.
- How to build trust and rapport with your team members.
- How to delegate effectively and manage your time efficiently.
- How to motivate and inspire your team.
- How to resolve conflict and manage difficult situations.
- How to develop your personal brand and career strategy.
This program is ideal for women in the utility industry who are:
- New to leadership roles.
- Wanting to advance their careers.
- Looking to develop their leadership skills and confidence.
- Interested in learning from experienced industry leaders.
- Committed to making a difference in the utility industry.
Two days of intensive training
Continental breakfast and full lunch
Certificate of completion
Membership in our monthly group coaching call.
Space is limited, so register today!
Want to learn more? Call Ashley @ 610-325-4830.
Who Should Attend This Event
- Early- to mid-career professionals: This is a critical stage for identifying and nurturing leadership potential. You can benefit from learning from experienced leaders, acquiring new skills, and building your networks.
- Technical professionals: While technical expertise is crucial, leadership skills are equally important for career advancement. You can gain valuable insights on how to transition into leadership roles.
- Women in non-traditional roles: The utility industry is evolving, and diverse perspectives are vital. Women in roles like engineering, operations, or data analytics can learn strategies for navigating traditionally male-dominated environments and advocating for their leadership potential.
Individuals outside the utilities industry:
- Students interested in STEM careers: If you are passionate about energy, sustainability, or infrastructure, this event can expose you to diverse career paths and leadership opportunities within the utilities sector.
- Women considering a career change: The event can provide insights into the industry’s culture, challenges, and rewards, helping them make informed decisions about potential career transitions.
- Mentors, sponsors, and allies: Your participation can create a supportive network for women navigating their leadership journeys and demonstrate the industry’s commitment to gender equality.
Key factors to consider for individual suitability:
- Leadership aspirations: Do you have a strong desire to develop your leadership skills and take on more responsibility?
- Openness to learning and networking: Are you eager to learn from others, share your experiences, and build meaningful connections?
If You are passionate about the utilities industry committed to personal growth, and interested in contributing to a more diverse and inclusive leadership landscape you would benefit from attending this event.