Utilities lag in promoting women into C-Suite and leadership positions, yet research shows, those that do are more profitable than those that do not. Register yourself and your team to gain actionable ideas, strategies, and tactics for utilities to carve clear career paths for women.
Get ready for two days of inspiring stories, peer-to-peer discussion, and tons of valuable networking.
Overcoming Obstacles – this event’s theme – focuses on the real stuff that happens in our lives – how we can overcome and succeed, and lead ourselves and our teams to achieve personal, professional, and business goals.
Plenty of conferences paint a pretty picture of how one or two factors can get you promoted. They’re nice, but they don’t discuss the real challenges we face every day – as women, mothers, wives, partners, daughters, and friends.
Real World Issues That Will be Addressed:
- How to Focus on Advancing Your Career When You’re Going through a Divorce? Or Other Significant Life Change?
- Juggling Career and Life – When Life Hands You Lemons…
- Key Principles and Practices to Achieve Your Goals
- Overcome Insecurities: ADVANCE With Confidence
- Deliver Enterprise Value through a Diverse Workforce
- Use your Life’s Mission to Shape Your Leadership Journey
- Embrace the Unexpected – Take Risks for Your Professional Growth
- Strategies to Increase the Impact of Your Women’s Resource Group