These Utilities Know Change & Process Excellence
CIS upgrades. Enterprise implementations. Organizational development. Culture change. Moving from a large change project to the continuous improvement group. How can you make your utility’s next big project easier? Faster? Less expensive? Less disruptive?
Recognizing the value of sending colleagues to learn, brainstorm, and convene with their industry peers, Atmos Energy, NiSource, Hawaiian Electric, Duke Energy, Exelon/PECO, and others are investing in this important and timely topic. Featured speakers, case study presentations, in-depth discussions, and interactive workshops lay the groundwork for powerful learning, networking, and professional development. Join PSEG, DC Water, TECO Services, Gainesville Regional Utilities, and JEA at the 6th Change Management for Utilities (February 26-27, 2018) and the Process Excellence for Utilities (February 28-March 1, 2018) conferences in St. Pete Beach, Florida, hosted by Conferences Connect. Participants return to the office refreshed, confident, and energized to take on big tasks with big results.
Attendees of the 6th Change Management for Utilities conference will learn how to:
- Lead Large-Scale Strategic Projects
- Leverage Resistance to Connect Employees, Change Strategies, and Company Values
- Expand a Deeply-Rooted Culture into an Agile Mindset
- Establish and Evaluate Change Centers of Excellence
Attendees of the Process Excellence for Utilities conference will learn how to:
- Build Your Road-map to Impactful and Sustainable Process Excellence
- Establish An Approach to Your Transformation Journey
- Enable a Continuous Improvement Culture Change
- Optimize Your Strategic Change Capability
Join Us for Change Management & Process Improvement Week!