Connecting Utility Professionals For Over 50 Years
Electric Transmission | Electric Distribution | Telecom & Cable
Natural Gas | Solar | Water & Wastewater
“Great event. An opportunity to see new, updated and unknown technologies in one location. Professionals on site. All questions can be answered here. I look forward to future ICUEE events.” – Dave H., Connecticut Natural Gas
TOP 6 REASONS TO ATTEND ICUEE
Interact with Leading Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers
- Increase efficiencies with new products from 1,000+ leading manufacturers and service providers.
- Learn best practices from expert users on how to get the most out of your equipment.
- Develop your staff by bringing them to the show and demonstrating the right way to research equipment, negotiate terms and implement a purchase agreement.
- View the 2019 exhibitors and check back for updates!
Be the First to Discover Industry Trends and Learn from Experts
- Participate in Q&A sessions with technical experts and equipment designers as you walk the show floor.
- Talk with industry peers about common challenges, new ideas and innovative solutions that will help you stay on top.
- Access cutting-edge information in the education sessions that will help you and your team succeed. Here are a few top sessions from 2017:
- Best Practices in Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Navigating Disaster through Situational Workshops
- Building a Culture of Safety
- Leadership in Utility Industry
- Vacuum Excavating 101
- The View on Aerial Devices
*The full 2019 education schedule will be posted in January 2019.
STAY IN THE KNOW!
Sign up to get the latest ICUEE show information.
Try Before You Buy or Rent
- Your company’s reputation rides on your ability to get the job done. Maximize your productivity, minimize downtime and improve safety. Compare equipment head-to-head before you buy or rent.
- Your capital equipment budget is important. You want every dollar spent to have the maximum positive impact on your bottom line. Choosing the right equipment is more than comparing specs – you need to see it, touch it, hear it.
- Many of our attendees not only acknowledge the value ICUEE can make on a business, but they specifically call out the significant importance due to the ease of testing new equipment before making a major investment.
Safety – At the Core of Your Culture and the Industry
- Safety in the utility construction industry is constantly evolving. Learn about new developments in PPE and other safety products from the industries’ most innovative manufacturers.
- Get expert advice, demonstrations and pricing to equip your crews with the right safety gear for day-to-day operations.
- Meet organizations that can assist your firm with safety training and compliance programs that keep your organization in alignment with all regulatory bodies.
- Having the right equipment is important – understanding the techniques, equipment and supplies needed to maintain your safety equipment is just as important. Learn more about safety by attending ICUEE.
New Emerging Technology Pavilion
- As requested by attendees and exhibitors, this Pavilion will bring together state-of-the art products and services that provide business solutions you’ve been looking for:
- Business services
- Management tools
- And more
Connect with Leading Contractors, Manufacturers & Industry Leaders
- ICUEE attracts the most eminent professionals from around the world to see the latest industry developments and to discover new opportunities for growth.
- Meet and greet representatives from across all the segments of the utility construction industry.
- Connect with the 18,000+ utility professionals and manufacturers in attendance.
How to Register?
Visited 40 times, 1 Visit today