Join us for this timely conference to discuss “what’s next” for utilities – new business models, emerging technologies, and how to foster a corporate culture of innovation. This conference focuses on actionable strategies to grow and sustain among disruption in the new economy.
- Cyber Security – How can utilities protect the grid at the substation level? Threat alerts and how to keep ahead of threats.
- Emerging technologies – What is available to consumers? How can utilities leverage those opportunities?
- Disruption and the Changing Utility Business Model – How will utilities compete in the new landscape?
- Increasing the Brand Image of the Trusted Utility
- Engaging the New Energy Customer – opportunities to increase market share in the face of increasing competition.
- Innovation from the inside – Fostering a Corporate Culture of Innovation and Out-of-the-box thinking.
Invest in this highly regarded 2-day topic immersion to gain valuable perspectives from industry peers on what defines innovation, how to manage industry disruption, how to foster a corporate culture for innovation, and how to use design thinking to introduce innovation to customers.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
Get ready for it here.